Full Shots Of My Tank & New Cabinet

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
I finally got that cabinet all finished up. If you guys remembered, I built it one afternoon, pondered if to use it after all the feedback, and then after testing it to see if it would cause the chiller to run any more than normal or heat up (which it didn't) I decided to use it and just let the guy who did all of my cabinets in my place formica it because I didn't have the time...

So...What do you guys think of it all finished up and attached? Look at what my wife put on it when I wasn't looking:lol: If she only knew what is really going on it soon;)

Dood, send those guys here, I need help Big time with my cabinet!
The plant makes a nice touch!

Dood, send those guys here, I need help Big time with my cabinet!
The plant makes a nice touch!

I think the formica work is the easiest part Scooter. I formicad (is that how you spell it???:p) my last canopy and stand. Once you have a nice flush trim router bit and router and some spare time, it's not so bad...About the plant(LOL) It Looks girly to me:p Won't be there too long though if I can help it;)

break it to her gently krish
he he, that IS for a nano isnt it?

Your on the right page Mark...I want to have a custom acrylic tank made to put on there for frags etc which I will quarantine before they go in the tank. I'll give my wife a week or 2 before I jump into that one(LOL)

Oh yeah...I almost forgot. I will raise the chiller tomorrow so that the whole vent infront can be exposed to get cool air. I have to cut some wood when I get to work:)

Last edited:
Thats cool Krish. I almost feel sorry for Christina, hope I spelled that right. LOL

Thanks Steve...And you spelled her name right and you don't have to feel bad for her:p You remember that generator she wanted? Well, listen to this! Everything ended up costing more than the $7500 she "thought" it would be...Try $9,000 now after the new gas tank and all the new connections and stuff for it! She'll be fine...I said a week or 2 on the little tank, but it will be longer than that. I will use my fuge for now, but the plan is to put something on there. We'll see how it goes.:)

lol ya, drop the plant and get a nano...not that the plant isn't nice and all

LOL...Anything green reminds me of algae:p

Looks really sweet Krish....Nice Job!!:) :)
Soooo when are you planning to put some corals in there?? Or do you just view them from your balcony!LOL

Last edited:
wow!!!looking real good,,nice and clean ,,aqua scape very cool,,maybe i will copy designed for my new tank ,yeah.

LOL...Thanks Dang! I'm sure your tank will make me want to toss mine:p Glad you like!:)

Krish that is awesome! I love everything about your stand (and tank too) :) It looks really nice. That is a great way to disguise the chiller. You could plumb a seahorse tank to add with that setup and put it on the chiller stand :D lol. I'm getting obsessive with my little guys...

Back