glass-holes

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

1guydude

So im thinking of buying a complete overflow kit from em with the drill bit and all...anyone ever done this?
I dont think the boxs come with the slots em though, i have a dremel so im not worried their!

Can someone recommend a gph for my 20L??? I was thinkin the 700gph one!
Im new to the whole sump deal but do want my systems to be sumped when i move into my new home!

I used their 700gph kit on my 40b. The overflow box in that kit does have slots.

I think the kit was great.

Did you see they are shut down starting today for the next two weeks? Probably a vacation for them. I have installed one of these kits for someone else here and it works great.

Did you see they are shut down starting today for the next two weeks? Probably a vacation for them. I have installed one of these kits for someone else here and it works great.
eric did it for me, works great.

A buddy of mine bought and installed the kit on his 29 Gallon tank. Worked great, no issues.

Nick

I ordered my 1500 kit on the 6th, i couldn't bare to wait till the 22nd!
Who knows how long it would take for them to take care of the backlog when they start up again! :closed_2:

I hope to find someone locally that has drilled glass before to give me a hand... I watched the video and doesn't look bad but better be safe than sorry....

Back