gonna join but

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

i work nights and it seems that the next two events are in the evening on a sat. which is when i have to be at work by 7 and there is no such thing as a day off... well not yet anyway.

can i join another way?

will there be day time events/ meetings?

Hey Adam. I'm right around U-Village, and some of us were thinking of just hanging out, getting lunch or something, not with the entire club, though.

Just something for some of us reeferes to do and chill. Talk reefs, fish, or whatnot.

Let me know what's at Element :) I'd love to take ya up on that entrance thing.

Best,
Ilham

anytime bro... would love for you to give me a break down on breeding .. besides reading.. i hate it!

let me know when you guys are gonna meet up.. i'd be down

Hey Adam. I'm right around U-Village, and some of us were thinking of just hanging out, getting lunch or something, not with the entire club, though.

Just something for some of us reeferes to do and chill. Talk reefs, fish, or whatnot.

Let me know what's at Element :) I'd love to take ya up on that entrance thing.

Best,
Ilham

we have our 2 year aniversary at element coming up with the #3 DJ in the world. armin van buuren see here
tickets presale at $25 i can get em for $20 ... if thats a lil to steep let me know any other night you wanna come down ahead of time and i'll get you in no questions asked... cept.. "do you have your ID?"

Hi Adam. nice! I was thinking something later in september. Armin v. Buren is awesome, though.

Hey Eric. I'd be down for that. We should see how many others are up for it.

Best,
Ilham

let me know if you are interested in any of these

http://www.clubvibes.com/listings/listingsdetail.asp?id=17271

Upcoming Events
NICK WARREN / EVA
Element, Seattle Sep 1
HERNAN CATTANEO / DJ Chronus
Element, Seattle Sep 8
JUNKIE XL (Live) / DJ Flave
Element, Seattle Sep 15
JAMES LAVELLE (UNKLE) DJ Set / Eva
Element, Seattle Sep 20
DJ RAP / Miguel Alvarado - Johnny Fever (Urban Legend)
Element, Seattle Sep 22
DARUDE / Sandman / MarQ
Element, Seattle Sep 29
ARMIN VAN BUUREN - ASOT 2006 TOUR
Element, Seattle Oct 27

oh and Ilham i dont know if you have true pers but i would be interested in a pair if you do..

i have a false perc right now... and would maybe be able to pawn it on you in a trade and some $ maybe

Back