Got a new house!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hey nice place! Congrats on the house. Got a fish room in the works?
Good luck, Scott

No fish room for the house. The only one is going to be my wife's 6 gal tank, you can see it on the first picture, a FW with a few fish. I was so happy when she asked if I help her with a small tank, she just may be comming around.

It still does not feel like home, my kids are away for the summer with the grandparents and I miss them. Once they get here and put the first stain on the wall or carpet it will be just like home for us.

Nice house Luey, man you need some grass LOL & a bigger tank, you gotta talk her into it:lol:

Thanks everyone.
There is actually someone trying to sell me his 110gal tank, for $200, but it is not reef ready, I don't think I want that again; don't want to deal with overflow boxes. My wife actually offered to get it for me, but if I do get it it will be a planted FW tank, some neons and angel fish. Low maintenance.

I get a desert landcape for the front of the house, it is very low maintenance since it is gravel and some desert plants. The back is still undesided, we want tome citrus trees but we don't know what else we want, a patch of grass would be nice but not the hole yard, too much work.

Last edited:
Congrats dood !!! :) .
It's a very nice house and now you can consider yourself lucky because no more rent !!! that's gotta be awesome :) .

Nice house did you guys have it built or was it previously owned? Oh and nice truck too, I'ma get me one of those some day

The house is brand new and we definatly feel blessed, no more rent but also a place for my kids to play, run and do what they want. When we moved to Yuma we moved in to a 800sq ft appartment, so we heard neigbors and their music and the kids shared a room. I am so glad that is gone now.
Thanks Jake65, my truck is my other "woman". Thanks for your comments Jake and Gaby.

The house is brand new and we definatly feel blessed, no more rent but also a place for my kids to play, run and do what they want. When we moved to Yuma we moved in to a 800sq ft appartment, so we heard neigbors and their music and the kids shared a room. I am so glad that is gone now.
Thanks Jake65, my truck is my other "woman". Thanks for your comments Jake and Gaby.

yeah dood... we're right now renting and so far it's been hell with our new neighbour :doubt: , he has complaint at least 3 times about my 3 year old and well since he gets mad, he bangs on his sealing to get our attention.
We now even give Antonio the nintendo so he doesn't go running around the apartment :doubt: .... ohhh but his dog better don't poop in front of our building because it'll be payback time :badgrin: :badgrin: ..... ohhh yeah i'm watching him like a hawk :badgrin: :lol: .

No seriously you're very very lucky dood !! :)

Back