gotta lil frag from SWC

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

went to saltwater city today and my girl bought me a great lil zoa frag.
polyps didn't open fully tonight... but they will
just thought i'd share
imgp21660el.jpg

sorry i didn't ask you guys if you wanted anything.. i'm a bad friend :cry:

Nice Yellow! It looks like there is another "standard" type of polyp accompanying them. Might want to nuke it as they tend to propogate much faster than the pretty ones..

nice zoos. I usually find the zoos pretty boring, but those are quite brilliant in their color.

TYVM everyone :D.. they are my first bright zoa's they stood out in a sea of SPS that i couldn't afford haha...

thanks for the info about the bland ones... i'll get to segregating tonight :razz:

Very nice pic! Beautiful zoas!

I too am trying to eradicate brown/pink polyps from a rock that is overcrowding another colorful zoa colony.... it's proving to be difficult! Any tricks to doing it?

if you can pull the rock that would prob. be the best way.
then just razor blade at the base peeling the polyps off

but i'm no expert

Sushi Reef said:
if you can pull the rock that would prob. be the best way.
then just razor blade at the base peeling the polyps off

but i'm no expert

Heh... I wish I could do that. Why is it that all the unwanted corals are on the bottom rocks?? Murphy's law I suppose. :rolleyes:

thanks Gabriela when they grow big enough to frag, i will have some saved for you :)

haha doni... of course it is... that is the nature of the beast... in this hobby

yuuhuu thanks, the same for you, once my leather gets bigger i'll share some with you or may be a hairy mushroom :)

Back