Great Vendor Experience

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

forsaken541

I just wanted to write this so you all know how easy it was to deal with AutoTopoff.Com. I had purchased a topoff unit with a R/O solenoid about 2 months ago. The unit quit working and i sent out an email to Paul at autotopoff and he had me send the unit in and without any hassle he fixed it and got it back to me. I would say that if your looking for one of these units to use autotopoff.COM,
Erik

Awesome, I was literally getting ready to order from them in about 15 minutes. You just made me feel a lot better about it. =)

-Dylan

I had a good vendor experience. Premium Aquatics. I've dealt with them 3 times so far and everything came on time. Infact, I placed an order with them today after their delivery time and the salesman got his guys to make a special trip to run it out to UPS with no extra charge.

You know, I really appreciate hearing people experiences with vendors. I ordered three PH's from Drs. Foster & Smith and one was defective, they are sending a prepaid return label, sending me another one and all without any hastle. I am also impressed that I was able to get ahold of a person to help me... I also like that LiveAquaria (their "live" counterpart) has a 14 day "live" guarantee as opposed to 5 from a popular competator...

Back