• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy from Bulk Reef Supply

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

SnoQ

I need to pick up some Tonga branch rock, so I'm setting up a group order for Bulk Reef Supply. Group orders start on a Tuesday and last a week. During that time you’ll get an extra discount on many, but not all items. Discounted pricing is visible after the sale starts.

If you want to participate, shoot me a message ASAP. I'll need your last name and the email address you use for your BRS account. If you don’t already have a BRS account, you’ll need to set one up using the same email address you send me. You'll receive an email once the group order is active.

To get free shipping, your order must total $175 or more. If you aren’t ordering enough and don’t want to have to pay for shipping, let me know. I can add on to my order if I receive payment for your items via PayPal. You will need to pick items up at my house in Snoqualmie or meet me somewhere when I’m out & about.

I’ll be submitting the group buy list tomorrow morning so we can start the group buy a week from Tuesday.

Back