Group Live Rock Purchase

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Fraken

I have looked at a couple of websites that offer discounts for large orders of live rock. Anyone interested in doing a group order on live rock?

I might be at the end of the month maybe sooner. Probably 50-75 lbs of base rock.

I am looking for approx 100 pounds, I have not even put water in my tank, so end of the month may work well for me.

I havent either, still have to do plumbing on our tank. what site were you thinking of buying from?

I guess it kinda depends on who is charging what. lol I am looking for cured rock or base-ish rock. they are kinda pricey and dont have any cured rock.

That Florida LR may be aquaculturred terrestrial rock that was placed in the ocean to become live rock. I believe that "Tampa Bay Saltwater" still does this. Keep in mind that any of this kind of rock tends to be dense and not as porouse (spelling?) as natural live rock.

If we can find a source for nice looking, lower density natural LR, then I may be interested in jumping in on a group buy.

Gary

Jnarowe from poulsbo is sell all his rock from a 1000 gallon tank. It is all real nice stuff with corals on them

Back