Had a fun times

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

slim_jim989

Lion in the cave
Well for all those who i had the pleasure to meet and hang out with it was some good times. My family and I will be be moving to San jose, ca for my next stop along the way of my career. So I hope those who obtained fish or coral from me are doing well. If there are any reefers down near San Jose send me a pm. I should be starting my new tank build in less then a year i hope haha.

Thanks Jon

Best of luck on your new venture. There are alot of reefers in California, but keep checking in here at Reef Frontiers.

Gary

Jon thank you for the aquapod stand :) still serving good. and thank you for serving our contry...good luck with the move :)
Inna

Treehugger, Jeff, just moved from the Seattle area back down to San Jose. Send him a PM and he can tell you where all the good stores are. YOur going to be in reefing heaven with all of the livestock choices around there. A couple of our stores here do very well in selection but almost all of the stores down there have it. :)

Its awsome nice and warm finaly and theres a few stores that live up to some of the ones up in WA. But none so far compare to Barrier reef lol they had some awsome frag selection but there close and all.

yeah my wife was up there last month and she said it was cold and my buddy was still snowboarding lol. Thats craznies though. So hows your tank going

Back