Had my tank since August

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

goosewine

Started with 4 fish in October 2006 - 2 months after setting up. These fish are still with me today but everything else I add dies within a week. :cry:

Well first off, Welcome to RF, you will find great help here.

I cant make a judgment on why they are dying with that little of information so tell us a little bit about your tank, what size is it, whats your water quality like? what are you trying to add and what do you currently have?

Matt

Check your phosphates, nitrates, nitrites, and ammonia. That would be a start. Then tell us how you aclimate your fish. Also, Aquaman's questions should be answered too.

Good luck, and i hope that we can figure this out for you:D

-augustus

Goosewine,

WELCOME TO REEF FRONTIERS!!! :D :D :D

Yes, tell us as much about your system as you can, as well as running all of the tests you have, and giving their results (not just "things look okay"), then hopefully people here will have some help for you.

Again, good to see you here, and looking forward to hearing more from you!

Goosewine.......

4.gif

tell us as much about your system as you can, as well as running all of the tests you have, and giving their results (not just "things look okay")
Exactly what we need. The more information you can provide, the more likely we can figure this out together. Please also include the fish you have now and the species of fish you've tried to add. Do you use a quarantine tank?

The age of a set up is going to have a lot of influence on the types of fish that can be added at a certain stage of maturity. It could very well be the instability of a new system or aggression for the fish you have. That can be sorted out once you provide that info.

Back