haha

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BmxReeferPunk

unlike most of u guys out here im still in school and hardly work and now school out and get to kick back and be lazy watching tv and hanging out with frineds while u guys gotta go to work ......lol..... :D

Hee Hee. I get paid to play with reeftanks all day, while you are sitting on your butt not playing with someone elses money and reeftank, while getting paid to buy corals and stuff for your reeftank.
P.S. I am a HighSchool dropout.
P.P.S. I own my own business. So work for me is fun.
Enjoy the sun, and relaxing. I will enjoy taking large checks to the bank, and riding around on the boat that they pay for, with my lovely lady friend, towed to the lake with the truck, that other people paid for.
So what about all that?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

wrightme43 said:
Hee Hee. I get paid to play with reeftanks all day, while you are sitting on your butt not playing with someone elses money and reeftank, while getting paid to buy corals and stuff for your reeftank.
P.S. I am a HighSchool dropout.
P.P.S. I own my own business. So work for me is fun.
Enjoy the sun, and relaxing. I will enjoy taking large checks to the bank, and riding around on the boat that they pay for, with my lovely lady friend, towed to the lake with the truck, that other people paid for.
So what about all that?
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve

Luckkky

:lol:

i got my final tomorrow then i got a week off till my next quarter of SCCC :rolleyes:

should be a blast

PS steve need any P/T help :D

I really do. I am trying to get a guy here in town. He is the LFS owners son in law. He knows alot, and is a hard worker. As it stands now when I need two people to do a job, I schedule for one of his days off. He likes it cause I pay more, I like it cause I can make more. Like tomorrow. We have to go to a tank that was just bought with a home, remove live rock, remove tank, remove built in woodwork, replace rotton wood, rebuild plumbing system, reinstall sump, and new skimmer, replace live rock, refill tank. I have to go to Columbia Ky, then to the retirement village here, and then to a vets office today. The only real work, is hauling the stupid rodi water around. It gets heavy. Just need about 10 more jobs a month, to justify getting another truck. That will be easier to get with a extra person, so I can ask more people for thier business.
Sushi Reef said:
Luckkky

:lol:

i got my final tomorrow then i got a week off till my next quarter of SCCC :rolleyes:

should be a blast

PS steve need any P/T help :D

HAHA i was so out of it last night.. i was convinced you were local and i had this sweet job lined up :lol:

BmxReeferPunk said:
unlike most of u guys out here im still in school and hardly work and now school out and get to kick back and be lazy watching tv and hanging out with frineds while u guys gotta go to work ......lol..... :D

I think maybe you should invest your time in a summer school class on how to spell. By the way, I've been at the same job for 30 years. I happen to enjoy what I do. I'll just keep laughing my way to the bank in my 2004 Ford F-150, while you sit on your lazy rear. Have a nice summer, I know I will. :D :D :D :D :D

Work=Money=Home=Happy
Lazy=No Money=Streets=Sad
I wish I was as Cool as Charlie though. I just have a 93 F-150. It is trick though. LOL
Charlie I have some bad news as well. McGarnicle died today. I have no idea what of. I just found out a few minutes ago. I have to go to a class in about 5 mins. I will have to bury him when I get home.
I am pretty bummed out about it.
Steve
charlie said:
I think maybe you should invest your time in a summer school class on how to spell. By the way, I've been at the same job for 30 years. I happen to enjoy what I do. I'll just keep laughing my way to the bank in my 2004 Ford F-150, while you sit on your lazy rear. Have a nice summer, I know I will. :D :D :D :D :D

Steve, even though i never met McGarnicle i have to say i'm sorry :( .
now, Bmx enjoy it because it only lasts a few months and then its back to school :p
Ohh and when it comes to work, I have the best job which is staying at home mom and trust me its fun :D

wrightme43 said:
Charlie I have some bad news as well. McGarnicle died today. I have no idea what of. I just found out a few minutes ago. I have to go to a class in about 5 mins. I will have to bury him when I get home.
I am pretty bummed out about it.
Steve

Hey man, I am real sorry to hear that. :( :(

Hey Charlie I have a really nice 2004 F150 XLT too...I love it...Sure is nice to have a job that pays for those toys huh? :D... Well I gotta go drive the new truck in for a few hours of $45.00 an hour OT...later :D

Steve sorry to hear about Mcgarnicle :(

Didn't get the XLT cuz of the leather. My dog's toenails really, really like leather. With any luck, I'll meet you and your XLT tomorrow. It is also nice to be able to afford the gas to come over and meet all you people! :D :D :D :D

Willis gets to ride in style. Leather is nice, but toenail hole leather is bad. Hope you all have fun at your picnic. Just a bit to far from Kentucky. LOL Take it easy. Steve

Charlie I saw your truck at the picnic..at least I'm assuming the blue 4x4 with the MT plates was yours ...but I didn't get a chance to meet you. Unless you were the guy digging around in the cooler in the back for the Coronas?...:D

Well I dont know about the trucks with there gas mileage. I have been retired for a few months but now I will soon be in the workforce again. IT is great not to work but even better to do something that you enjoy and feel accomplished at the end of the day. And Mike will stop calling me lazy. Charlie I got rid of the 350Z 8 months ago because I thought that thing got bad gas mileage and was a waste of money. Your trip from Montana must have cost a fortune. How much is gas there right now.

snobanker said:
Charlie I saw your truck at the picnic..at least I'm assuming the blue 4x4 with the MT plates was yours ...but I didn't get a chance to meet you. Unless you were the guy digging around in the cooler in the back for the Coronas?...:D

That was either me or Duane. If you saw a guy with a #3 hat on, that was me :D
Brad: gas over here is about $2.20 a gallon. It cost a little to come over, but it was alot worth it. We were splitting gas, so it didn't turn out that bad.

$2.20??? Gads! Last I looked we were at $2.09. I filled up a few weeks ago and paid $1.89!

We're still up at $2.30 around here (and that's down from the $2.50 it was at)....state loves to tax us and remind us that there is no state income tax. I need KY jelly from this states tax system

Oh man...I went out this morning, and it was $2.01, an hour later the same gas station had it $2.15

Back