Halloween Grandson

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

The Apprentice

Hey Gang! I just wanted to post a request for some prayer support And i hope to give out more information tonight.
My Son and daughter in law just had a Halloween Baby but he is 2 1/2 months Premature and we are all down at O.H.S.U. He seems to be doing good for his small size but they seem to be taking every procaution.
I hope to post a picture of him in the next day or so.
His Name Is Christian Lee and he weighed 1 lb 12 oz at birth. The Doctors say the first 72 hours are the toughest we have about 12 hours behind us as he was born 7:43 pm last night

anyway more info to come whan i get it and can get back on R.F.

Thank you all for your Prayers Jeff Lee :)

Congrats Jeff! Also, my prayers are with you guys that all goes well for the little one...Let us know how it all goes and take it easy man... :)

Updates here is the first pictures we have from a phone

Here is christian. this was before he got part of his scalp shaved for the pick from behind his left ear to his heart. so he has
1/2 a mowhawk now. these pics i am sending, they were taking from crystal's dad's cell phone. will send more pics after we go
home. shela downloaded the pics from her camera onto a disk for me.

More info to come in the next few days...Jeff

Just a quick update he is doing very well for only 26 weeks + 3 days we were able to get a pik line into him to administer food and medicine I hope to post some more pictures Sunday Night. Thank you all for the prayer support and Thank you to Mike and Chuck for this board as such a valuable asset to us all...Jeff

Updates

I just wanted to Pass on to everyone Christian is doing very well for his small of size he was just over 10" long when born. He is taking mom's milk and is doing well enough that they have pulled His Intibated cord out of his wind pipe so he is breathing on his own Thank you every one for your support and Prayers they are working!
Here is some more pictures....Jeff

In the foot picture his feet are just over a 1" long:eek: My hats are off to all you Medical field people who can make these miracals happen thank you all for what you do! :)

Last edited:
a full month old Update

Well everyone today marks a full month old for this Preemie! Christian has gained 6 ounces and is getting better with his Pneumonia which happens allot with preemie's Here is a shot with Dad holding him for the first time and Grandpa had to get in as well. Thank you for all your support and prayers...Jeff

Back