Hanging a led fixture

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mfinn

Surgeonfish
Looking for a idea for hanging a led fixture without a canopy.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I currently use a conduit pipe hanger for my ATI t5 fixture similar to the one in this link.

DIY

But was hoping to find something different to hang a led fixture ( Radion)

Martin,
OBD is doing a little R&D on a new slim steel system to retrofit on to (I think) any style cabinet.
I think it may be on the market fairly soon. Less than 4 weeks!!!

I have the cable system for the Radion light coming. I just need a way to support the light and cables.
I don't want to go to the ceiling, because the cables would interfer with cabnets that are mounted to the wall over the tank.
I don't want to hang off the bottom of the cabnets because of the distance from the bottom of the cabnets to the top of the tank.

What are you hanging the cables from?

I have the cable system for the Radion light coming. I just need a way to support the light and cables.
I don't want to go to the ceiling, because the cables would interfer with cabnets that are mounted to the wall over the tank.
I don't want to hang off the bottom of the cabnets because of the distance from the bottom of the cabnets to the top of the tank.

What are you hanging the cables from?

Mine hang from ceiling. McClendons or Home Depot might have the aluminum stock you are looking for.

Back