Happy Birthday Barbie!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Happy Birthday Barbie!!!! I would have sent this birthday wish out to you earlier, but I think RF was playing a prank on me because I couldn't log on until after lunch! :mad: I thought the site was down until I e-mailed Gabby and she said she was here all morning! I guess RF was trying to tell me slow down with the posting:p

Anyways...Hope you are enjoying your day and I hope Ken comes to visit:D

what?? how? when???
sheesh Krish, i should use you as my birthday's friends reminder .... you're better than the machine :D .
now hmmm hmmm hm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BARBIE !!!!

i hope you're having an awesome one :) ..... eat, drink, dance if you want a lot :D ............just please dont' forget to send me a piece of cake ok :) , I'll trade it for some special paper tissue for your favorite show ;) :D .

HAHAHA! Extreme Home Makeover has been all reruns but my family came to visit for a month, so I had trouble getting any computer time at all, let alone an hour to chat! :badgrin: . They've officially gone back to KC though, so I expect to make it on Sunday if I don't melt before then ;). Thanks you guys. I got a new pink Razr Cell phone for my birthday ;). Been considering finding a Barbie decal for it to make it totally tasteless and trashy :lol: .

Barbie

There's a country song by Jack Ingram called "Barbie Doll" and they have ring tones :p. This might just push me over the edge to download it! :lol:

Barbie

LOL...So you got a razor huh??? I may need a new cell after today! We were out putting an XM satellite radio on a boat and it rained!!! We couldn't see anything more than 15ft away from us :eek: Eventually, after I was totally soaked, I said screw it and just finished putting it in:p Everything got wet!!! Tools, phone, wallet...I had sargeant majors and grunts swimming around in my shoes:lol: Razors are cool...But a pink one like yours would cause me to get a really good cut #$@#% so I think I'll stick to something a bit more masculine:D

krish75 said:
LOL...So you got a razor huh??? I may need a new cell after today! We were out putting an XM satellite radio on a boat and it rained!!! We couldn't see anything more than 15ft away from us :eek: Eventually, after I was totally soaked, I said screw it and just finished putting it in:p Everything got wet!!! Tools, phone, wallet...I had sargeant majors and grunts swimming around in my shoes:lol: Razors are cool...But a pink one like yours would cause me to get a really good cut #$@#% so I think I'll stick to something a bit more masculine:D

Purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:badgrin:

LOL! Oops, that's never happened before!

If they'd had purple that one would have been a no brainer, but alas, it had to be pink ;).

Barbie

Thanks :). Jenny gave me a frogspawn for the tanks but I think I better keep the pink razor away from them ;). The tanks are actually doing ok now that I got things stabilized. It helps that the AC vent blows right across the sump for the 75 I think ;).

Barbie

Thanks! At least noone on this board asked if I was 50, lol!

I guess I DID actually get something for my birthday in the tanks. The orange striped cardinal is holding today! I couldn't possibly get it out of the tank to try to raise fry but YAY anyway! ;) At least now it justifies me putting up another tank to put him and the Mrs. in to make babies, right? ;)

Barbie

Blasphemy! More tanks I can do, but take one down? Oh hell no! I think I'm going to be adding a couple more sw tanks in the next week anyway, hmmm... maybe I'll go ahead and set the 40 gallon up and see if I can get those fish out of the tank to go in there ;). I'll just tell Bob it was your idea! LOL

Barbie

Sorry I'm late! Happy Birthday Barbie!!! I hope you were able to stay cool this weekend.

That's excellent about your cardinals. I'll put dibs on the first babies when they come along.

Susie

Back