Happy Birthday Curt! (curtswearing)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Happy Birthday Curt!!!!!! Hope everything is going well man! Enjoy your day (no jogging though:p ) And I'll give you a shout later on! Take it easy man:)

Hey Hey Curt! Happy Birthday! Looks like you may have a decent team to root for this coming NHL season (nice B-day present there).

Go BLUES!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOOD !!!

Curtilicious are you gonna send me some cake:D? i'm not picky :D .
i hope you have a great one and that you're getting better :) .

Happy Birthday Cool Guy!

:) Happy Birthday Curt! I am wishing you many happy more.
Sincerely,
Ed:)

Happy Birthday a day late!!!

Now, go get your birthday hair cut

1.gif

Happy birthday Curt, we need you to take care of yourself & get back into top shape, stop getting hurt, we need your input & thoughts on all the subjects Krish comes up with:D
Hope you have a great day & really get some time to enjoy it with someone special, Like your reef tank:) or wife:family:p

Thanks everyone!!!

It was an odd birthday to say the least. Last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning someone stole my car. They drove it to Mizzou (a college that is about 2 hours away). Luckily they got ticketed for not having a college parking sticker and then the next day it was towed to an impound lot who called me. (Luckily I had some business cards right in the passenger seat). Basically I spent the day driving to pick up my car. Here's where it gets weird.....the thieves washed my car and filled up my gas tank. They also didn't break my steering column or ruin my keyhole with a screwdriver. Unfortunately, they stole my CD case which had 40~50 CD's in it but left everything else. They didn't even touch my change which I had in the console. The other set of thieves (the owners of the impound lot) were a shady crowd. They wouldn't accept anything but CASH....not even cashiers checks. They don't have invoices, they don't give receipts, and the worker put all of the cash into his wallet as opposed to a cash register or cash box. Can anyone say, "Tax Evasion"??? :)

Sorry to hear that Curt! It seems like it is going from one thing to the next these days, but remain positive like you have always been...Things will get better:)

It was an odd birthday to say the least. Last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning someone stole my car. They drove it to Mizzou (a college that is about 2 hours away). Luckily they got ticketed for not having a college parking sticker and then the next day it was towed to an impound lot who called me. (Luckily I had some business cards right in the passenger seat). Basically I spent the day driving to pick up my car. Here's where it gets weird.....the thieves washed my car and filled up my gas tank. They also didn't break my steering column or ruin my keyhole with a screwdriver. Unfortunately, they stole my CD case which had 40~50 CD's in it but left everything else. They didn't even touch my change which I had in the console. The other set of thieves (the owners of the impound lot) were a shady crowd. They wouldn't accept anything but CASH....not even cashiers checks. They don't have invoices, they don't give receipts, and the worker put all of the cash into his wallet as opposed to a cash register or cash box. Can anyone say, "Tax Evasion"???

OMG !!! you have some luck dood :eek: .
well at least you got your car washed and filled with gas(nowdays that's very expensive :p) which seems weird .... may be the person or kids who stole it, didn't mean to, and just needed your car for an emergency because other than that, I can't think of why they would do such a thing.
now the other thieves..... well that's just wrong :doubt: but remember everything gets back .... not that i wish them something bad but hey ... come on... you know what i mean.
I guess i'm gonna have to send you a lucky bunny paw or leg may be for good luck dood :) .

You know Curt, sometimes we go through trying times, seem like it gets deeper & deeper before we can pull ourselves upward but in the long run we will learn & become better from life learning experiences, even if it hurts for some time, suffering makes a person view life differently (well at least until the meds. wear off:)) Hope you find out who done this & get things back in order soon, does sound like fishy operations going on to say the least!

Thanks everyone!!!

I've had a good run of bad luck but I've also had a good run of good luck. I should be dead or paralyzed...but I can walk. It's with a limp and occassionally my knee gives out, but I can walk. Most cars that get stolen never come back or come back totaled. Sure, I lost some CD's but my car is in good condition and is driveable. Additionally, I got it back the same week I lost it which I suspect, is a miracle.

I choose to concentrate on the fact that I can walk and I got my car back vs I have a limp and my CD's are gone. It's all good. It's all a matter on what you want to concentrate your attention on.

Back