Happy Birthday, Nikki!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Alice

Here's hoping you have a wonderful day and best wishes for many more! :)

22 years old today, right? ;)

Thanks Alice for the reminder.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI

She dont look a day over 21 in my books.

MINIATUS:razz:

happy birthday Nikki!! i hope everything is grand for you. relax and enjoy, and take a day off from the tank (yeah,right). wish i was there to give ya birthday noogies,,,,lol

Thanks everyone! You guys are the best!!

I'm like a fine wine....the older I become the more expensive I get. :D

Katrina, you got it ..... live rock is hopefully getting ordered today. I also have a book on order by Sorokin - I'm psyched about it (supposedly it was ordered 2 1/2 weeks ago)!

Happy Birthday Sodium Water! I am joking. I wish you another Happy Healthy Year Lady! Its a pleasure meeting you!
Sincerely,
Ed

Happy Birthday Nikki!!!

(Happy anniversary too!!!)

I hope you have a great day.

Hmmm, how did Jeff know what you wanted as a gift? LOL

LOL - curt, I may have hinted around the Sorokin book a few times (everyday). At least for the anniversary I am getting some huge rocks (maybe not the kind of sparkley rocks most girls dream of.....but a reefer girl sure loves them!)

Live rock is more useful than expensive stones that look like glass!!! (Oh, I'm gonna pay for that comment).

Min,

Nikki didn't ever want to forget her anniversary so she made sure to marry Jeff on her birthday.

Curtswearing said:
Live rock is more useful than expensive stones that look like glass!!! (Oh, I'm gonna pay for that comment).

Min,

Nikki didn't ever want to forget her anniversary so she made sure to marry Jeff on her birthday.

Humm, a full tank of LR or a shiny stone you can barley see?
Hey what's two months salary huh! :lol: I don't know what would be cheaper but I like the idea of rocks for the new tank!

Happy B-day/anniversary NIKKI!:p

Curtswearing said:
Min,

smart move, I never remember my anniversary. I know its in December thats all I know.She usually starts hinting about 2 week ahead.

MINIATUS

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Happy Bday Nikki!!! Who knew 40 could look so good!
:razz: :razz: :D :D
Nick

Back