Happy Holidays!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Happy Holidays to all for whichever ones you and your family celebrate and to a safe and healthy NEW YEAR ahead.

Cheers, Todd

Merry Christmas RF!!! Looking forward to the New Year to be a bit more active here again!! It's been crazy here but still hanging in there. Hope you guys have a great Christmas! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Holidays everyone and here's looking forward to a new year of great friends here at RF.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hope everyone is having a great X-mas morning, kind of quiet around here with no lil ones up and rippin open gifts at 6am. Up early myself coffee in hand checking a house full of temporary aquariums for upcoming transfer to the 125g. Our kids almost 20 and 22 only youngest still at home and may or may not wake up before 11am, I like the quiet of mornings to myself yet miss having the X-mas morning chaos to the Holidays so like many of you will just have to wait for some Grandkids to spoil.

Cheers & Happy Holidays All, Todd

Merry Christmas.

The kids are playing with the kinect and I'm trying to figure out my kindle fire.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

My day has been quite too. My son, his girlfriend and my 5 year old grandson were here yesterday. It was a real fun time. The rest of my family is in Iowa. I miss them more than usual on these holidays.

I enjoyed a gift certificate to Saltwater City today and have added a red scooter blenny to my aquatic family.

Back