Happy thanksgiving

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Scampy

Happy turkey day to all! Here is a few things I'm thankful for...

1. Family and friends, without them life wouldn't be so colorful.
2. Working in furniture manufacturing for 20 years, our company has survived this tough economic time.
3. Waking up every day so I can enjoy life.
4. My snowblower fired right up after sitting all summer (I got a foot of snow yesterday).
5. Bacon

Enjoy the holiday everyone and be safe. NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!
Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Turkey Day to all
I am thankful for

My good health

My families good health

Having a job

Having enough spare aquariun equipment sitting around to set up a hospital tank

Not having to explain to the wife I need to spend $ to treat a sick fish

Peppie

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
I am thankful for family even thoug they are spread out accross the country.
Here too, thankful for every day I awake to enjoy it...even though I have to work I am thankful the the job too.
There is so much I am thankful for every day, I could go on and on.
I want to thank every member for your participation on these forums. Thank you all for helping others with their questions and concerns. It has helped me be more successful at keeping my reef and fish thriving. Thank you all for your friendship. Its been a pleasure meeting most everyone and hope to get the chance to meet those I havent met yet and those new to come. Thank you to Admin members for keeping the site running.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving day.

Happy turkey day to all! Here is a few things I'm thankful for...

1. Family and friends, without them life wouldn't be so colorful.
2. Working in furniture manufacturing for 20 years, our company has survived this tough economic time.
3. Waking up every day so I can enjoy life.
4. My snowblower fired right up after sitting all summer (I got a foot of snow yesterday).
5. Bacon

Enjoy the holiday everyone and be safe. NO DRINKING AND DRIVING!
Happy Thanksgiving.

HAHAHAHAHA...bacon
A foot of snow huh...I bet its beautiful. I know its a pain to deal with, but it is beautiful to look at. It makes the world peaceful for a while.

Happy Turkey Day all!

I am thankful for:
-My family
-Being born in this country and having the ability to fight for it
-God's faithfulness even though I am not.
-All of you for helping me when I am lost in this hobby!

HAHAHAHAHA...bacon
A foot of snow huh...I bet its beautiful. I know its a pain to deal with, but it is beautiful to look at. It makes the world peaceful for a while.

Who doesn't like bacon right? It goes with everything. It is a beautiful time of year. The snow makes everything look fresh and clean (not to mention that it fills in the potholes in the roads so they are smooth..lol) so I love it. We are taking out the plastic sleds tomorrow, if I remember to grab the camera I'll take some pics. We'll be ice skating and playing hockey in a couple weeks...good times.

Back