Harder than i thought

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

mysis

Hey anthony, i have been given the run around again about your Book of coral propagation vol 1 reef gardening for aquariasts

Really i have been to so many book stores i never want to see one again, it just isn't funny, where ever i go it turns up as nil.

Most stores i go to say you book isn't on their data base? And then they say where abouts did you get the info of what the book is called, i said Amazon, marinedepot, posts by you.

Basically i am running out of options and seems like this book of yours is rarer than gold! Must be worth a fortune :) i might try to order a container full of them and sell them over here for $200 ea, make a few $$$ :)

MY mum, won't get anything of amazon because she thinks it is unsafe or something and thinks it is unsafe to use the credit card over the internet and there was one LFS that i saw it in for $120 and i almost had a heart attack. So it seems i am in a bit of a pickle to say the least. i will try to pursuade my mum (god help me) and she may finally get me one of amazon.

(you gotta start supplying these things to us Aussies, you could make a fortune :)

Thanks

I'm not sure my friend... I have no idea what the exchange rate is or the nature of the Aussie hobby market. The real question is if it is of value to you at that price.

Well yes it is of value to me, i have looked for soo long now, it would be pointless to find one and not buy it. First i am gonna beg my mum to go on amazon and buy one, off there it is like $60-$70 and shipped to me. I hear you got another volume in the pipeline, i may wait and buy that, or i could just get both i suppose. :)

We sell the book where I work...

I'll have to double check the price, but I want to say something like $30

I have no idea how much it costs to ship to Australia but I can't imagine that it is $60....but I really don't know

Anyway, check us out at www.inlandaquatics.com or call us at (812)232-9000

Not sure if we can help you but we can try.

I have no problem trying to plug Mr. Calfo's book(s). I have sold I don't know how many copies of "Reef Invertebrates"....one of my favorite books in the hobby. Lots of useful info!

ah, thanks kindly my friend :)

Yes... indeed, the shipping from USA to Oz is not so dear. Its $14-25 by Airmail if Global Priority is not available ($6-10) with the USPS.

OK cool, i am currently talking to a friend here in Oz who might be able to get it for $70 shipped from the usa, ill see what he comes back with.

Back