Have a problem

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Coralczy

I upgraded 3 months ago from a 5ft 90g to a 180g. I've come to the realization that my obsession has outgrown my tank. I doubled my tank 3 months ago and it is overflowing. I have multiple tanks set up in my house and I just don't have anymore room. My husband is going to kill me but I think it's time to start thinking about having the 500g I've always wanted being built in the very near future. I am so dead considering I've already talked him into the 1500g shark tank.

When I do upgrade to a 500 I want one built to exactly what I want. Plus I might be buried in it when I do it. Lol

Yeah, my wife is about ready to kill me with my reef obsession, and I am only going from a 50 to a 90 and That's driving her crazy. I wish she was as obsessed with this hobby as I am, but not. She had one years and years ago but now, not so much.

Most here prob won't consider it a problem.
Problems tos consider r taking care of a beast like tat.
Pics or it never happened!!!!! Lol :)
D

Don't worry there will be pics. I just might be laying under the sand in the tank when they happen. Lol

Not to worry, I honestly think is normal, have a 75 running, 180 will be up and running shortly, a temporary 150 also running, and 55 in the garage, the best part of all this is, if it makes you happy why not. If you ask anybody including me, more is better and bigger is just plain cool:peace:

Problem = A set of circumstances you can do nothing about.

I don't see your problem :)

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Next time signinifcant other complains I think you could justify that at least your money isn't buying crack...oh wait a minute...never mind.

I just keep redesigning the house around the tanks. Already expanded one side and looking like its time to knock some walls down and expand the other side. Lol

Hehe I had tanks up in my house when we moved in before curtins and furniture.... figured it was easier to move couches and such. Lol
+1 watever makes ya happy!
We all have a prob. Let it b corals, fish, or 10 tanks lol....
-d

The only problem I see here is your going to run out of walls to tear down for tanks. If you do end up berried in the sand, well us real reefers all want to be berried there anyway, under the sea great place to spend eternity, LOL.

PS your place officially counts as under the sea :)

The optimum tank would be....none! Let me explain before flaming me here!

Live in a plexiglass dome under the sea! Then you'll be in your tank all the time, and won't have to worry about electric bills for heating, pumps dying, any of that!

Course, you won't have control on your stock either...

Back