have to find home for these critters

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Kitteness

:cry: Well I don't want to do this but i gotta and I will explain why in a minute. I have a fairy large size arrow crab and a pretty large anemone hermit crab with 3 anemones on his shell(he has a awesome personality for a hermit crab that is he is a bit too inqusitive is the problem I think) that have to find new homes. I don't want money just some knowledge that they going to have a good life in a new tank.

Now the reason I gotta find new homes is I had a bit of wishful thinking that they would be okay in my reef tank but they proved me wrong. Somebody decided to snack on the sally light foot and killed it then week or so later my coral bandit shrimp was attacked(I caught him just in time and have him in rehab in my sump) and now someone decided to attack the coral bandit catfish which ironically the hermit crab decided to make his hiding spot right by so he is probably culprit of that. I can't catch either in the act so i gotta find new homes for both. I have had them for maybe 2 months or so.

So if anyone could help me out with a good home for them that would be so wonderful! I am willing to work out whatever needed to get them to the new home also.

i have a 125 with l.r. and dsb
, perfect environment for these guys, and am coming to seattle in a couple days. i have one arrow and was looking for another.

Back