Heaters

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I don't have any experience with thoes but I have two of these. They seem to have the features you are looking for and are less expensive.

Won brothers heaters are notoriously unreliable. (Actually the thermostats on most heaters are notoriously unreliable)

I'd reccomend an Otto heater controller (external thermostat) for controlling the temp on any heater you get. Just set the heater slightly higher than the controller is set for so it comes on and still has a failsafe.

-Dylan

Won brothers heaters are notoriously unreliable. (Actually the thermostats on most heaters are notoriously unreliable)

I'd reccomend an Otto heater controller (external thermostat) for controlling the temp on any heater you get. Just set the heater slightly higher than the controller is set for so it comes on and still has a failsafe.

-Dylan

Where can I see those?

I wouldnt use any thing but a ebo jager with a external controller. Won bros, via aqua and the like are usually junk.

Don

I wouldnt use any thing but a ebo jager with a external controller. Won bros, via aqua and the like are usually junk.

Don

Hey Don,

I couldn't find any Jager heater with external controller, do you know of any place that has them?

By the way, I love your Avatar, I think it's so funny, is that you kid?

Hey Don,

I couldn't find any Jager heater with external controller, do you know of any place that has them?

By the way, I love your Avatar, I think it's so funny, is that you kid?

They dont come with one you have to add it. If I needed another one I'd get the Ranco.

Don

Back