Hello! And classifieds question

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

sandra6500

Hi there,

I'm new on the forum. Seems like a good group.

Have a quick question on classifieds. I can see them, but it appears that I cannot post. do I have to be a member to do so?

Thanks bunches,

S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you! That makes sense. I'll put "bubbles" on craigslist for the time being. I swear if that critter could come out of the sump and kill me he would :D

Thank you! That makes sense. I'll put "bubbles" on craigslist for the time being. I swear if that critter could come out of the sump and kill me he would :D

Haha!! :lol: What kind of setup do you have and how long has it been up and running?? :)

Its not a large tank... 40 gallons. Its been up and running for a bit over a year. Both anemones had their own sides and never bothered each other but recently my haitian anemone started moving around the tank and settled next to "bubbles". Bubbles would move and haitian would follow. I ended up moving the bubble anemone to the sump to make sure that no one ended up dead. A size upgrade is not in my future so I guess bubbles needs a new home. My clowns LOVE the haitian so I don't think it makes sense to move him.

If anyone has other ideas I'm happy to hear them!

Sounds like a nice setup!:) On the anemone, the un-fortunate thing is they will go where they want to in the tank so there's no placing them where you want. It's a real bummer, but they have a mind of their own :rolleyes:

You'll have to post up some pics for us sometime! :)

I will once I have the new tank set up. Hopefully next weekend! Can't wait. Frameless custom sized starfire tank. Yay

Back