Hello from Malta!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

fall0n

So my other half and i just got hitched 12/21/2012 in Malta :) Here's a few pics, plus some from 30 meters below the surface.

DSCN1073.jpg

DSCN1083.jpg

DSCN1255.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

PICT0035.jpg

FANTASTIC!! Me and my wife are going on a caribbean cruise for a week next month. I bought a pentax camera for going snorkeling and diving. Were excited. Neither one of us have neen farther south than california or farther east than idaho. Congratulations to both of you on your marriage!!

Thxs for sharing. Congrats and kool pics bro. Bet it was better in person! Again congrats!

pandora32@ Nice, That may be slightly warmer than here, but I had no issues with 5.5mm wet suit on the lower with another 5 mm on the core chest. Just soo clear! I borrowed a coral life camera from a dive buddy, worked out fantastic. Make sure that your camera has a red filter or options within settings to apply one. Wow, that will be a treat, it's a much different atmosphere outside the US. Thanks, we appreciate it :)

Thanks 1guydude and Lorie - Yeah we decided if we were getting married, we would do it somewhere else so that we can enjoy the trip and honeymoon. Malta has been a great trip. I hope the gopro video of me going through that wrecked ship came out.

Congratulations on the wedding!
I know you guys had a blast on the honeymoon.
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Nick

Wow Jason, Congrats ! Looks like your having a blast over there, cannot wait to here all about it.

Cheers, Todd

Back