hello from Shoreline WA

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Norahs_dad

We moved her from Arkansas last year so my deaf Daughter can go to one of the best deaf hard of hearing schools in the nation. I joined RF before we left AR but just now getting back into saltwater now that we have a house again.

I have a aquopod 24 and am in the prosses of puting in my 120 with basment sump in my fish room (sweet wife) so fare all i have is beananimal side overflow started going to put coast to coast across the back thats thin and conects to the side over flow should get good surifice skiming that way.

as you can see i cant spell very well so bare with me I will down lode the spell checker later,
thanks Happy 4TH.

Are most of the people on here from with in 30 miles of seattle? or are they (we) more spread out then that?

Well a BIG WELCOME TO WASHINGTON, center of the Reef Frontiers universe. Even though the bulk of members are in this region WE ARE SPREAD AROUND THE GLOBE.

Cheers, Todd

Hey, welcome. Glad your able to get back into the hobby and you have come here to RF. Welcome to Washington too. Look forward to meeting you one day! There are a couple groups that get together periodically. North Sound Reefers and the Puget Sound Aquarium society.
Start a thread in the members showcase forum on your tank build. Look forward to following along on it.

welcome, i am glad that you found a place and are able to get your tank up and running again. sorry to read about your daughter but glad that you found a great school. glad to have you posting now after being a member. we are all around but the commonality seems to be in Seattle.

Thanks we adopted our daughter from China and knew she was deaf so it is a little diffrent, we knew ahead of time that she was deaf as apososed to being born that way. She can hear now with CIs but it will take a lot of time to learn to speak.

Thanks it looked like most of the people were form here but not know all the towns around like I used to back in AR I couldn't tell.
I like to go to reef meetings, on DIY Projects, and reef keeping but it looks like the clubs are on summer brake.

I will post some photos later of what I got to work with down stairs. The bank took all our money for the down payment on this house so it my be slow going getting started but that is what most people have to do setting up a tank. hahaha I am happy to just have a house we bought back in may 2012 and it was crazy mutiple offers every where. But we landed a nice house we will probubly stay in forever and I still got a fish room out of the deal.
Glen

Glen,

Welcome to RF!! I am 15 mins from you (in Bothell)...congrats on the tank and I know all about having great doctors..my son has CP and visited his share to Seattle Childrens Hospital (6th best in the nation) !! We have the best neurologist and orthopedic doctors in WA...

if you want to stop over and get some ideas you are welcome...I have a 375g in my wall and everything is automated and all equipment is in the garage..

Kirk

Back