Hello

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

pinkfloydfan

My name is Leon and I have been at this great hobby for over 25 years. I went from the fish only with decorative (dead) coral to fish only with live rock to a full blown reef. I have acquired a lot of experience along the way and am happy to contribute if I can to the success of your tanks. I have been a member of several forums and a monitor on one some time ago. I am a retired Chrysler man and a writer working on a book of poems and a book on the dichotomy of religion. So, if I go on a bit or get too deep, sorry, just a habit! I try to keep things terse and to the point when I respond to a post but sometimes......well, you know. O.k. hope to get know everyone here at Reef Frontiers and add to the forum.

Hey Leon, great to have you here. Looking forward to hearing more about your tank now and pics. Its great to have someone with your years of experience here. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences too.
Bet there are some good stories.
Thanks for joining RF.

Hey Leon another BIG WELCOME to Reef Frontiers, there are quite a few Old Salts here to lend perspective and freely share their knowledge with those just starting out. So you should fit in well, looking forward to your stories and contributions.

Cheers, Todd

Oh, and with a on-line name like pinkfloydfan definitely 'A OK' in my book. Have seen them many times since the late 70's and more recently Roger Waters last two tours.

Last edited:
Back