HELLOOOOO....La,La,Laa

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

antgod

My name is Anthony and I'm new to this. You guys have been great.So far I haven't had to ask a question because your search function is better than alot of forums and I seem to find what I'm looking for.Have only had my tank(55g) for a little over a month and I have 7 fish and a clean up crew in it. Sounds like from the site I might of moved a little fast with the amount of fish I have ,so I'm slowing down to make sure these fish make it (all are healthy so far)Its good to see alot of people on here from the northwest and look forward to meeting some of you.All help is welcome.

Welcome "antgod"!! :welcome: Glad you are enjoying the site so far and finding what you need! Please don't hesitate to ask though if you have any questions or concerns. We would be more than happy to provide you with any information you need. :)

here's a picture of my tank.
IMG_20110127_171631.jpg

Looking Good!!!! It was nice to meet you yesterday at the LFS while you were getting your water checked. Hope it turns out alright. give it time and let the dust settle and the tank will balance itself out with all the aid your giving it. Hang in there:humble:. Dtech07

Looking Good!!!! It was nice to meet you yesterday at the LFS while you were getting your water checked. Hope it turns out alright. give it time and let the dust settle and the tank will balance itself out with all the aid your giving it. Hang in there:humble:. Dtech07

Thanks, hope things are better with your tank also.

Just received a New, Temp Skimmer and working like a charm but it needs a day or so for the break-in. I'll run into you again at the LFS or at one of the gatherings." Sometime Lose Springs into Wisdom".

Back