hellooooo

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hello! This site is very promising. Tell us a bit more about you. Do you have a tank or are you in the process of setting up one? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, welcome to RF. I don't recall seeing any other members from South Carolina. How are things out that way? And yes, would love to hear more about your system. Current and/or planned.

Hey! Another BIG :welcome: to Reef Frontiers and yea we definitely would like to know more about your setup and experience in this all-consuming hobby of ours. Kirk (NC2WA) another of our Mods here is originally a NC Boy and believe Frankie is from South Carolina.

Cheers. Todd

Last edited:
Hey guys! What a welcome :). I do have a 90gal reef setup with LEDs. Everything from mushrooms, zoas, acans andacros..... Tank had been up and running 2yrs. I also have a biocube which I do all my fragging, mainly LE zoas and polyps.

Wow, cool tank. 90 gallons are really great and I saw a sailfin tang in it. I used to have a 90 gallon also but decided I wanted smaller water changes so I scaled down in December to a 36 bow front.

Welcome!! I strolled in here 7 years ago and havent left so get comfortable!!

Yeah, we've done what we can to get rid of him, but he wont leave! LOL, you know I'm kidding!!!!
The site has gone thru a few changes, but yeah, there are a lot of people staying here. We are a fun bunch.

Great looking tank. I love the size of the 90. I wish mine was reef ready, I'd keep it instead of my 75. I am taking the 90 down to make room for another tank. Anyway, welcome again, and have fun here.

Back