help finding Diamond Light – Lumen Arc III

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

coralseas

dont get it
Diamond Light – Lumen Arc III is a very good hood

ive bin looking , dose anyone else have any ideas? also looking to order some mango plants , Diamond Light – Lumen Arc III
thanks

Last edited:
Pacific Garden Supply in San Rafeal, CA. is your place, they're about the only supplier right now.

http://www.pacificgardensupply.com/

Lumenarc Lights and MORE! (updated post)
Here is what we currently have available for the Reef community.

The LA3 is 19.5"W x 19.5"W x 8.5"H

The hood by itself is $89.95
With adjustable bracket and socket $124.90
A complete system including, hood, bracket and adjustable socket assembly, XM 20k bulb and electronic ballast to match. Prices vary depending upon ballast options.
The LA3 also comes with an Air Cooled model, with 2, 3" holes, and 4" duct flanges on either side to attach fans and ducting, and also a glass shield to seal in the heat.
The Air Cooling kit is $50.00
Glass alone is $20.00

The LA3 mini is 14.5"H x 14.5"H x 6.5"H

The hood by itself is $89.95
With adjustable bracket and socket $124.90
A complete system including, hood, bracket and adjustable socket assembly, XM 20k bulb and electronic ballast to match. Prices vary depending upon ballast options.

The LA4 is 25"L x 11.5"W x 7"H

It's made from the same Specular Aluminum as the LA3 series.

The hood by itself is $74.95
With adjustable bracket, socket, and baffles $109.95
w/ Air Cooling Kit $139.95 (glass, vent adapters)
A complete system including, hood, bracket, adjustable socket assembly, Air Cooling Kit, bulb, and ballast to match. Prices vary depending upon ballast options.

XM bulbs
175w 20,000k very blue
250w 20,000k very blue

Ushio bulbs
1000w 20,000k
250w 10,000k
400w 10,000k

Electronic Ballasts made by Lumatek

These are great ballasts, silent, small and compact, they weigh under 10lbs. They startup fast, reaching full brightness in under 1 minute. They produce less heat than traditional cord and coil ballasts, and have an automatic cut-off in case of a short. There are no fans to break down, and a resin sealed industrial case ensures relaiability. The new technology also allows for a broader light spectrum with an 8% higher output spectrum, and more lumens! 20-30% more lumens than standard cord and coil, which means more bang for your buck.

We offer these in:
175w
250w
400w (220v)
600w

We are also a distributor for Truvu aquariums, call for special order pricing.

Thanks!

P.S. Feel free to post, e-mail, or private message me with any questions or comments you might have.

-Luke

(above taken from : http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=562950 )

I got my mangroves from a lady on ebay. She sent me 12 for under 20 delivered. Only problem I had is someone at the post office decided they were drugs and had to check them, when they did they broke some of them. Steve

coralseas, are you going to get the standard lumenarc's, or the mini's? let us know how you like them.

i got the standerd 19.5 19.5 8.5
they look great , i hung them , but dont have bulbs yet
ill post pics in a day or two

what do u all think about coralvue bulbs, im in the market for 14k or 20k

Back