help me here...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanabug

so i cant post threads on for sale forum until i post 50 posts how do i post 50 post alls i want to do is sell and buy stuff this sucks...

that is part of the reason they have a post limit of 50 threads and 30 days so people are not coming on to just sell things to make a business out of the site. to buy things just pm that person to get around the none posting rule.

Reef Frontiers is not meant for people who "alls i want to do is sell and buy stuff this sucks..."

Try Craigslist.

Yes I agree..
If you want to just buy and sell stuff go to Reef Central..
It's a big swap meet there.

This community is for helping and showing and learning
Not just buying and selling..

You should of read our user agreement & specific forum selling rules, as mentioned we don't allow this on our site, so please take it elsewhere If that is all you want to do, posting about how our rules suck will not go far.

http://www.reeffrontiers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49967

New For Sale Posting Policy
Due to so many new members believing this is a great place to join and jump in and buy and sell we have had to put some restrictions in place. This place is first and foremost a reefkeeping information sharing site, not a glorified classified ad site. In order to keep with that reefkeeping philosophy of this site, I have put in restrictions:

1. Must be registered for at least 30 days

AND

2. Must have at least 50 posts (meaning members didn't sign up just to buy and sell).

I am sorry if that offends or irritates people but too many times lately have we been running into issues in our for sale forums. This is just one way to try to manage these sections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back