Help Me Identify this Zoa please

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jobiwan

Hi Folks, I have been culturing this Zoa for over a year now, I bought some Zoa's at Kahuna Coral when it still existed, this one spontaneously showed up in a bunch of relatively mediocre ones, whether it was a mutation or what I have no Idea, I've been to a few sites that have a number of Zoa's identified and named, I've never found this one, if any of you folks could help me ID this I would appreciate it, thanks, best regards, Joe
PS This hasn't been photoshopped or altered in any way other than cropping, it was taken under 250w 10k MH.
DSC_0001-7.jpg

Maybe you should send it to me and I will have it analyzed for you, may take a few years though.

:D

What kind of name would make people want to pay a ridiculous price for one polyp or throw giant blue torts at me????? How about the Orange People Crushing Dragon Eye Eating Superman Rainbow Atomic Evil Watermelon Alien Toxic Galactic Famtasy Mean Solar Splattering Pinwheels???

What kind of name would make people want to pay a ridiculous price for one polyp or throw giant blue torts at me????? How about the Orange People Crushing Dragon Eye Eating Superman Rainbow Atomic Evil Watermelon Alien Toxic Galactic Famtasy Mean Solar Splattering Pinwheels???

Perfect!!!!

BTW nice looking zoas!

Matt

Those are some very nice zoos. Heck if i was closer to you i would'nt mind picking up a frag of it.

Orange Sunsets are close, but the fringes are red, I think I'll call them Red Sunsets..No, wait that would only bring 8 dollars a polyp...From here on out they shall be Flaming Sunsets!!!

Oh my goodness those are gorgous! If you do end up splitting them, I would love even one. Um...what do I have....um...um. I can take pics or something of mine and see if there is a kind you want. My tanks are still bareish but i might have a color you want. :oops:

Back