Help me move my tank???

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Katchupoy

For all (Kent) 98031 and (Renton) 98055 reefers out there...

I might need your help move my 75 gallon tank from my old house to a new house 2 miles away. I dont want to be a bother, but the only issue i have is my stand wont fit on my Scion XB.

So I guess I need a pickup truck? and a extra hand? and some 5 gallon buckets with cover?
Or if you want to rent it to me, thats fine too.
Or if you have a trailer, I have a hitch...

Thank you to all.

Last edited:
I think i got it squared away... the move will be Friday... rented a truck/van from Budget... 11 am starts...
this will be in Kent 98031. I believe Im in good hands... but if you guys have free time... let me know...

Good luck with the move Cesar, keep your livestock and rock warm as possible...[/QUOT

Thank you Mike,

Actually, most of the inhabitants is already on the new location. I bought another 75G to hold my inhabitants temporarily... This will let me move some of them every night... so this friday, it should be basically just moving the tank, stand and sump...

The 5 gallon jugs are just for water, the idea is to keep as much original water as much as possible to avoid chemistry shock.

So right now Im almost 75% done with coral transfer, Its good to have barebottom in cases like this...

Back