Help moving a large tank- Spokane

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Faciosity

reefer
Anybody good at moving large tanks? My buddy has a 200 that needs moved, and he is too busy at the moment. He just purchased a new home, and wants to pay somebody to move it for him so he doesn't have to mess with it. It is a 200 with stand/canopy/sump/lots of live rock but only a couple fish and corals. I would do it for him, but I don't have a truck, and I am also limited on time.

i my self am pretty experienced (successfully moved 4 large tanks) but am busy as well you know what his dead line is?

I really hope this goes well, I am having trouble moving a 60 cube as I can't get any help.

I would help if I wasnt a state away :), I know how that moving big tanks and coordinating the needed help can be, since I just did the same thing.

let me know as well i have move tanks with mike

Cool, It needs to be moved either today or next week, because he will be gone for the weekend. Just needs to go a couple miles from crestline and mission up to empire street. Any help would be greatly appreciated, and there will be a cash compensation for any helpers. Just waiting to hear back from Michael now, since I can't find his number.

Back