here i go again

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
well even though it's embarrasing, i thought i'd post some pics of the after math :oops: and well now my new plans begin hehe ...i'm planning on reaquascaping the tank, up grading lights, and just overall getting new equipment and making the tank look pretty ( i hope this time i can make it look at least close as beautiful as dang's tank/ thamarindthai :D ).
I seriously thought about quitting (specially after what the little one did :rolleyes:) but Robacha (my dog) sort of told me to keep going and not give up :D .

pictures11008.jpg

Shot with Canon PowerShot S400

(my baby :( )
pictures11009.jpg

pictures11010.jpg

pictures11012.jpg

pictures11011.jpg

sorry if the pictures are bad but i do suck at taking pictures :p:oops:

LOL!!! yes Jake but now i got a broken canopy :lol: ...which i'm sure i'll find a way to use a tooth brush in there :lol: .

Luis dood, my little one dumped salt in the sump :p

Ahh, that sucks. If it were my kid, for a punishment I'd make him (or was it her) carry my 5 gallon jugs of water around every time I needed to do a water change. :D lol

Ahh, that sucks. If it were my kid, for a punishment I'd make him (or was it her) carry my 5 gallon jugs of water around every time I needed to do a water change. :D lol

LOL!!1 i would but she's only 2 :p so i can't make her :doubt:...the only thing she said to me was mommy i'm sorry i was feeding your fishes :eek::lol:.

thanks doods :) .
right now i'm in step # uno, so far yesterday i did another water change i got all the dead plants/ algae and corals out , i found a tiny little piece of orange cap alive and just holding on ...yuuhhuu :D , i tried getting the dead orange cap out but it seems like it's mega stock on the rock :confused: .
i cleaned all my powerheads and light bulb (it was very dirty :lol:) too .
my next thing is to reaquascape the tank, add carbon and i'm also gonna start running a powerhead in the sump, just so i don't get any detritus in there :p.

Yeaa! Gabs is back in the game! Got tired of sitting on the bench?:badgrin: Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Back