Hey everyone, I'm back!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

aquarookie

Pure Poison :)
Hi all!

Some people here might still remember me from a while back, most probably don't; but I used to be a very active member of reef frontiers and had a couple of gorgeous, healthy reef tanks. But several years ago life got in the way and I had to let go of my tanks (and my beloved blue carpet anemone) and put the hobby on hold. Well, I've missed my reef tanks ever since, and I've missed hanging out with my fellow reef enthusiasts just as much!

I loved people coming to my house, trading frags and stories, all the cars coming and going and people carrying brown paper baggies, the neighbors were always wondering what the heck was going on! LOL. I do hope to get back into the hobby as soon as possible; perhaps not with a 100-gallon setup but with a nano reef. Although if I was able to get my blue carpet anemone back, I'd set up my big tank in a heartbeat and who cares if it takes up the whole living room! :D

Anyway... I look forward to meeting new peeps and learning what's new and exciting in the reef world!

Cheers,

Julia from Seattle :)

Welcome back! As you may have noticed we have shrunk a bit in population but it great to have your return!

Thanks all. Shannon and Lisa-I notice your thing says Lake Stevens. I live by Granite Falls. Do you ever do frag trading/sales?

56ed5fee1fe79e08ed53338d459e3259.jpg

welcome back. I am returning too. I know about life too. Maybe I should have done what you didn't a take tank down. I am still recovering a once neglected tank.

Back