Hi everyone! :)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

JoonKim1984

Hi everyone! I am new to this forum and heard about you guys from a local reefer and am excited to be here! I had quite a few saltwater tanks and freshwater but I have toned down my tanks due to energy bill being outrageous! :) I now only have a 50 gallon sw and a 14 gallon nano sw and 180 gallon fw. I have always had freshwater tanks but I have sense the beginning of last year started messing with saltwater. ive mainly had fish only tanks but recently started my 14 gallon nano as a mini reef and been adding quite a few stuff to my 50 gallon. my all time favorite tank which I wish I didn't sell was my 100 gallon shallow tank. it was 4 feet by 2.5 feet by 15 inches tall. id post pics of it but it keeps telling my images are to large and when I shrink them they are so tiny you cant see anything :) but yea I still have lots of questions and have a lot to learn still so here we go....

Welcome Joon.

There are some requirements you need to meet before you can post pics, but not to worry, you will get to that requirement soon enough.
Glad to see you here and look forward to seeing pics when you can. In the meantime you can tell us more. Ask questions you may have. Take a look thru the forums and check out others tanks.

Again welcome to Reef Frontiers

Thank ya! I actually was gonna message you on FB about coming back up and buying more different kinds of zoas! i think i have decided they are my favorite :) but yea before i could message ya i got caught up in getting setup on this forum :) i like what i see so far! Thanks for letting me know about RF :)

Welcome aboard, my fav thing about this forum (out side of all the great people, of coarse) is all the articles available.

Back