Hi from Wales, UK

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

viffer

Hi Everyone, I would just like to say hi as this is the first forum i have joined since starting marine about five years ago. I have a 5ft with 3 ft sump about 480 ltrs. I have just started to try corals so quite new to these. I will update my profile as i go along.

nigel. :yo:

Sounds great and welcome to the forum!! :welcome:. I hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to seeing your pictures. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to RF,
A great bunch here. You will enjoy it. We love Pics here.
What type of corals are you keeping?

Thank you all for a great welcome, i will get some pics up as soon as i can. As i said i have just started with corals, just a cheap frag pack to see how i get on, acropora, montipora ( i need to id specific types) and a pulsing xenia. I know my parameters are ok but i am trying led's, they all seem happy at the mo and seem to be growing. I joined this forum for the amazing id section, the best i have seen. I will keep you informed and probably be asking loads of questions.

:welcome: to Reef Frontiers. Sure that you'll find everyone on RF a great bunch of folks from all over. Look forward to seeing some photos of your set up and corals.

Cheers,
Alex

Back