image.jpg
    73.6 KB
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!! This his my 29 gallon tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.2 KB
Flamehawk1613... Well I star in this 3 yrs ago and that thing is I don't have coraline I see some people have so fast but my tank don't have I don't is it normal but my coral looking good is hard to keeping like that. We try to our tanks look great and healthy

Jen did you use live rock or dry rock? I used dry rock and its taking a long time to see any coraline in my tank as well. where do you like to shop for corals ? I cant believe how many you have in a short time. I just got back into the hobby after about 10 yrs so my tank is just shy of a year old and I only have my fish and a few frags so far.

I have live rock. I buy coral from people here, barrier reef and other saltwater shop I have many coral because I like it but I have all lot of lost to.. Before many coral died now is good but last week I treatment my tanks because I find I have flatworm was bad I star to see some coral died so I went to barrier and the staff there tell me is flatworm and I buy the flatworm exit kit spence there but I needed after treatment my both thanks is look good that pictures I post I just take when I do the post so you can see is looking great so far

Nice looking 120! I can't wait til i can eventually upgrade to that large of a tank. only thing stopping me is being in an apartment. =(

very nice looking tank Jen. I don't see a lot of fishes. your water chemistry must be perfect. nice work!

Great looking tanks! Welcome to Reef Frontiers. Thank you for sharing them with us.

Back