Hi

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Krish

RF STAFF
Just thought I'd pop in to say a little hello to you guys! It's been ages since I really posted here, but it wasn't because I forgot about this place. :) It's been a hectic year for me...Between moving into the new house last summer, work, Emily growing up into a little woman (3 yrs old now) and requiring so much attention, to me being on 12 different medications in the space of 6 weeks at one time, for various things including a herniated disc and even on a drip for dehydration, all the way to my wife becoming pregnant (planned of course and due Feb 7th) life has been very interesting. :rolleyes: All in all though, I can't complain...I am still truly blessed. :)

As for hobby's, I've just been messing with my car when I have the chance (just ordered more goodies :p ) and doing some stuff around the house. Where a tank is concerned, I've actually started shopping around and planning a new tank finally. :) Haven't decided on what size yet nor have I decided what type of set up it will be (ie FO, reef or maybe even just the dreaded freshwater setup :lol: ) It's still all up in the air, but I do plan to purchase the tank in the next week or two. Whatever I decide to do with it, I'm sure I will be up to my old tricks again :D Having a tank for me, is not just a "slam bam thank you mam" kinda thing where you grab a tank, slap on a cheezy background, and put in an airstone and say wow! Gotta mess with stuff and make it my own as usual :p

Anyways, just thought I'd say hi! Hope you guys have been well :)

Oh btw, for those of you not on facebook to see my updates etc, here's Emily at 3 years old. :)

Last edited:
Beautiful! Man... they do grow quick don't they. I have also tossed around the idea of a freshwater tank again. i love my reef but as my daughter gets older ( gymnastics, swimming,cheer leading, play dates, grandma visits, etc...etc) my time with it becomes smaller!

Sure is good to hear from you again!

Yea, freshwater was my thoughts for the simple fact that the baby would be here around the first week in Feb so checking, nitrates, salinty, ph and all that stuff might be a bit overwhelming for me. :p We'll see though :)

AWWW !!! she's so cute :D ( Oliva saw her picture and said ....aww princess !! :lol: ) i still got my tank it's just 1 clown, 2 shrimps and a lot of algae :lol:.
Robacha got a little dog agressive or at least i thought she was ...until i took her to a dog park and she became a big baby :lol:.
Olivia finally decided to poop in the potty which was a huge step for her :D, Antonio is doing good in school and well now i got my parents in-law living with us :rolleyes: .

here are mine dood :D

rocha.jpg

doggie.jpg

doggie2.jpg

kidswc.jpg

Back