hi

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

reeffer123

I had this Lionfish for about two months now from a friend.And it has a cloudy eye and its just stay on the bottom.Please HELP!! Don't know what to do?

When was the last time you did a serious water change?
When was the last time you tested your water?
What was in your water?
What were the results of all your tests?

Whatever you do, do NOT stress out as you will stress out the fish.

Starting 3 different posts, all on the same subject, in a short period of time, won't get you help any quicker.

Lee will be able to get you the best advice, but will need a lot more information from you. Read some of his stickies and read through other threads, from people asking him advice, to get an idea of what information you'll need to provide him.

Lee usually pops in, in the evenings or mornings. Be patient.

thanks yea on the post I couldn't find it thats why I post so many.thanks
I know it will take awhile to fix the problem and if I can even cured him

Start by testing your water quality and lets go from there. I agree with double or triple posting, it tends to upset people and they are less likely to help you. Instead they post rants and raves about how you posted three times instead of helping you like they should.

Water quality will be the first thing to investigate, as others have indicated.

I also want to know what you have been feeding this fish and what the person that had the fish before you, was feeding this fish.

Tell us more about your fish tank. Size, equipment you have, setup arrangement, etc.

Tell us also what you are using for source water.

For the time being, you might help this fish by performing a large water change (over 80%), however you have to follow these guidelines when you do this: How to Make a Successful Water Change

Back