!! Holiday Club Party December 16th !!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jesshimom

I have no fish.
Never too early to start planning for some good fun! As always the club gets together the month of December for a holiday celebration.

It's just in the beginning stages and we have already selected a location that you will all be thrilled to visit.

We will be heading down to Puyallup to Vicki's house! Yes, the Vicki with the housefull of tanks and clown fish at every turn.....

More details to be worked out so stay tuned and mark your calendars!

;) ;) ;)

WE will be there. I was not able to make it last year, so someone will have ot explain to me what we do. DO we all bring a sidedish or something? Anyway, we marked it, since its holidays and things get busy!!

It will be a regular holiday type affair; potluck, club probably providing main course; with members providing desserts; salads and sides.

Some sort of super serious gift exchange if you know what I mean...:lol: :lol:

I was thinking about a time today..... what does everything think; an afternoon or evening function? 2pm 4pm or 6pm? VIckie, do you have a preference?

Anytime works for me but 4pm is a good middle ground. Vickie is looking for tank cleaning helpers before the party. So all you south end people should volunteer :)

2, 4 or 6, doesn't matter a bit to me. Come early, stay late; that's okay too. Just be sure to come.....

Vicki (with an "i") :lol:

Hay vicki can I bring my blow up mattress and water wings so I can float in one of your tanks. After I eat my eyes get real heavy.

Hay vicki can I bring my blow up mattress and water wings so I can float in one of your tanks. After I eat my eyes get real heavy.

Sure Tracy, bring whatever you want.....but I'd have thought you'd already had your fill of playing in my tanks (those that hang on the walls)!!! :badgrin: :lol: :badgrin:

Vicki

hey sounds like fun. i will be there. well Tracy said i had to come. hehehe. see ya all soon. chad

Watch for you evite. I think we are going to shoot for 2pm which is a little earlier than usual, but we have members coming from many areas and depending on road conditions and all this may work out better.

Particulars:

Party from 2pm to when Vicki kicks us out.

Club providing main dish, drinks, members please bring salad, side dish or dessert.

We will have a gift exchange, anything goes, last year there was a mixed bag, some funny stuff, some reeding stuff. Made it fun, never know what you are going to get.. :)

Watch for your evite soon!

I have the date tattooed to my brain, no need for pen. Again, I will do my best to be there.:)

Let's try sticking to crayons Ed, don't want to see anybody get hurt ;) lol
Will see you there. Oh and, my tank is up and running with lighting now *cough* need frags *cough* hehe.

Let's try sticking to crayons Ed, don't want to see anybody get hurt ;) lol
Will see you there. Oh and, my tank is up and running with lighting now *cough* need frags *cough* hehe.
Hey let's see some pics David.:D
Scott

Back