Votes: 29 16.8%
  • I've got it bad! 4

Votes: 14 8.1%
  • I can't stop! 5 or more

Votes: 18 10.4%

• Total voters

NaH2O

Time for a new poll...

Let's see how bad some people's reef tank (or fish-only) obsession is...

How many tanks do you currently have set-up?

if i could i'd have more but money right now doesn't allow it.
I know for sure Josh has a pretty big obsession :D.

I currently have 2 running (120 gallon and 12 gallon). The 12 gallon nano-cube is soon to be upgraded to a 29 gallon.

I voted already, but since you guys are posting here as well, I have just one. I am going to get another small one soon for quarantine etc, but for now it stands at just one. Does the ocean in my backyard count?? :confused:

Gees I've got 4.... Do I need counseling lol
265G SPS (In the making)
220G Frag and Grow out system
45G Anemone Biotope (Houses 5 BTA's which have split twice)
10G Desktop Nano

Depends on how you count. We've got 13 (relatively) normal type tanks plus two 10 gallons with ghost shrimp, a 10 gallon with only hermits, 10 separate seahorse nurserys, a peppermint shrimp nursery, a ghost shrimp nursery, a couple of experiment nano's, and at least a dozen cultures of rotifers, brine, mysis, etc.
Think Wally and I are a bit obsessive??? Did I mention we live in a 14 X 60 foot mobilehome?

Used to have 5 but reduced it to 3. My interest in the ¾ gal pico's ran out pretty quick. :lol:

Currently have a 90, 27 and 5.5.

Cheers
Steve

Well, not really sure how you count it, but I have a 450 main tank for my reef and a 150 connected to it with rock, a few fish and some corals for grow out, so I guess that's two. I also have a 37 gallon in my office and I will soon have a 350 gallon mainly fish only, actually fish, rock, Zoos and softies. The 450 is mainly SPS and LPS.

Hey Nikki,
I also have 2 tanks, a 120 and a 12 gallon jbj dx.
Soon I will start a new thread as I am getting ready to set up a 100+ gallon in wall FOWLR so I will take pictures as I go an post them. I think I will begin work within the month, of course this will make my third tank. I also have a 24 gallon jbj dx in the closet awaiting water live rock and seahorses. So I will soon have 4, I guess you could say im addicted..:D

Matt

I had to buy a bigger house because the 3 i have took all my space and i have a empty 90gal in the garage with no place to set it up. In a month i will have a unfinished basement all to myself, so i will go REEF CRAZY

Do QT's (with other people's fish) count? Hmmmm.... what about refugiums that have taken on a life of their own? I'm in big trouble according to this survey :oops:

Susie :)

cwby416 said:
Susie, I think your definatly in the "I can't stop" category! ;)

Ahhh, yes, but I have 3 tanks of fish that aren't even mine, so I think there should be a technicality somewhere in there... :confused: I'll just be known as the QT queen from now on. It's all good :D !

Susie

i have a 55, 70, 125, 135, and 240. but i am going to sell the first four and get a 400 to 500 gal.

Back