How to frag?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sizemore

I have a finger leather and some frogspawn I want to frag for a friend. I've never fragged anything like either of them. How should I do it, and then the best way to keep them till we get to there? Should I give them an iodine dip before bagging up? I'll be flying there, so I'm going to call the airline/airport today about live specimen coming with me. I hope they wont be weird about the liquid on board, maybe a crewmember can hold them.

Thanks, Diablo! My leather isn't toadstool type, but that seems pretty easy... You reckon a cutting a finger wouldn't be any different? I haven't called the airport yet, I'll let you know how it goes.

i frag my toadstools i'm sure the finger leathers are no different..you can just about regenerate a leather no matter where you frag it!!

lots of 3 oz toiletry items... for extra water... as for fragging i think finger leathers are or are like kenya trees, just cut them where ever and anything left pretty much will grow even the base, i did that to one of my kenya's, left just the base with no visible polyps and it is growing back well

Back