Howdy All...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

gREEF Stricken

Greetings new(to me) Community,

I've been a freshwater Cichlid guy for years and finally decided to try a reef. So far it's going splendidly. My first(and admittedly, the first of several more) tank is a 90 gallon with the factory corner overflow and a custom DIY probably 35-ish gallon sump/refugium. 60lbs of rock. A few starter frags a Yellow Watchman my wife named "Grover", an Arrow crab named "Harvard" and a few cleaners. I am about to seed with pods and am looking to buy some macro from someone locally. Hit me up if you can oblige. Still too new to know which macro is best for pod production/protection. Input greatly appreciated. Stoked to find a SW community that is local.

GS

Not really. It's only been online for 2 mo so it's by NO means impressive. Any tricks or need to knows on posting pics? The other two forums to which I'm a member are prohibitively complicated so I never post pics.

GS

Welcome aboard. I have some extra chaetomorpha, you can have for free, but I live north of Gig Harbor in Olalla. I don't know if you want to come that far. PM me if you are interested.

Welcome to Reef Frontiers.
the easiest way to post pics is to use a media sharing site like Flickr.com or Photobucket.com. then copy and paste the image code in the quick reply box.
We dont care how new the tank is, we all love seeing pics and watching the progress of it developing and growing. If you have any questions about processes, equipment, animals and health, there are a lot of threads with tons of info. You can always ask too. we are all here to help.

Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing more about your system.

Back