• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

How's your parking area?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

khaosinc

the cyborg reefer
Might sound like a strange question, but I keep hearing about your place and would love to check it out. I'm going to be in the area tomorrow but I'm going to be delivering a car so I'll be in a 20+' truck and pulling a 25' trailer. How hard would it be for me to swing in?

There is a long street to park on the back side.
Just get off the exit, go up past McDonalds and take the first right. Barrier will be on the right, at the end of the strip mall buildings, which you will be seeing from the back side.
Just not sure if there is a turn around at the end of the street.

As previously posted, you can park on the street outside the store, but you will have to pull into the strip mall in order to turn around...easily done, just did it with 20 feet of truck towing 30 feet of boat. The street you'll park on has two driveways into the strip mall...by BRA and by the Kindercare. Don't follow the street around, it ultimately dead ends. You can see what I mean on google maps.

There is a semi turn around at the local church around the corner. I wouldnt hesitate to pull my 22 ft trailer into BR for a drop in.

I wouldn't hesitate to pull into Barrier Reef, with a 22 foot trailer, AND fill it up with goodies!!!

Ill probably just bring my ten foot trailer when I pick up a goody next week.
I 180 bow front Im building for a friend.

Tractor and a 28" pup trailer all this time. Can even make it via the parking lot or the side street on the south side.Yes there are many places to back-turn around.

Back