I cannot post

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

str8juizy

saltygurl
I have things for sale but cannot post them & do not know why... I have them posted on Craigslist though but can anyone tell me why I cannot post? Would be nice to get them listed on here too...

Thanks!

Read this, it should clear up things.

New For Sale Posting Policy
Due to so many new members believing this is a great place to join and jump in and buy and sell we have had to put some restrictions in place. This place is first and foremost a reefkeeping information sharing site, not a glorified classified ad site. In order to keep with that reefkeeping philosophy of this site, I have put in restrictions:

1. Must be registered for at least 30 days

AND

2. Must have at least 50 posts (meaning members didn't sign up just to buy and sell).

I am sorry if that offends or irritates people but too many times lately have we been running into issues in our for sale forums. This is just one way to try to manage these sections.

I had the same problem, but was not trying to sell anything, just wanted to jump in on a group buy. The system won't let you do that either. That's the way it goes, this is a great site for information not buying and selling. I think though if you want to do group buys, put them on the general discussions forum and not the buy or sell livestock. I did a group buy last year on the nudibranchs and it worked great. Solved my aptasia problem.

rules are rules, fall in line, enjoy the american way

Back