I love RF

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spongebob lover

flea whisperer
THANK GOD FOR REEF FRONTIERS !!
ok for all of you that might not know, my little girl and i have been in the Children hospital for 3 days :mad:!!!
They've been doing tests on her because she's not gaining any weight and they can't figure out why.
the first day i was ok with everything, but since last night i've been just dealing with very rude nurses that are seriously pissing me right off and i swear that as soon as i get out of this... ohhh they're gonna hear my freaking mouth:evil: because now i'm super pissed !!
Anyways, i seriously don't know what would i do without RF... everytime i read threads in here, you all make me smile :)..... so THANK YOU to all the people that make RF be the place it is .................home :)

Hi Gabby!! I hope things are better there and your daughter is feeling better.

RF has that sort of 'homey' feeling sometimes, huh?

Best,
Ilham

Gaby there are few things worse than people that are supposed to be helping you being rude. It just ain't right!!!

My prayers are with you and your little girl.

Gaby, I give you permission to btch-slap :badgrin:the next rude:evil: or insensitive :confused:nurse. If they complain:doubt:, tell them Mikey made you do it:p... trust me , it helps!:lol::lol:

Still praying for you guys Gabbs!! Been doing that from when this all began...Hope you guys don't have to stay tonight! Let me know:)

Hope things get better for you. It's always stressful when one of your children are sick. Thing nothing but good thoughts for you.

I hope Olivia is feeling better and the nurses have survived your wrath! Actually I hope you are both home now with good news. I am thinking about you and sending good thoughts.
Let us know what's going on. I care.

Thank you all !! .
like i said, what would i do without my RF home :D, it was horrible there, the nurses were just rude but ohhh ... they got what they deserved :badgrin: :shock::D, trust me doods, they changed their faces in seconds after the supervisor(i guess boss) of all the nurses in the whole hospital got out of my room :badgrin::lol:.
At the end they didn't find anything wrong with Olivia :rolleyes:, but we're suppose to be going to the neurologist in 4 weeks because he thinks that Olivia has a growth hormone problem :doubt:but nothing that cannot be fixed :).
They also gave me a tubing device so i can feed Olivia formula ( i won't go to details on that one :lol:)
Overall i'm so so so glad i'm home now :D, it was just to stressful and sad :( .

Ohhhhh....you have to feed Olivia with a tube?? Poor Olivia and poor you! I sure hope that doesn't last long.

That's actually good news about the HGH...I hope that turns out to be the ticket. That's a pretty easy fix.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! :)

Ohhhhh....you have to feed Olivia with a tube?? Poor Olivia and poor you! I sure hope that doesn't last long.

That's actually good news about the HGH...I hope that turns out to be the ticket. That's a pretty easy fix.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

ya she hates bottles so the only way for her to drink formula is if i (doods don't read this or you'll regret it :lol:).... geeze this is a sweaty one ... well... hmmm ... yeah if i tape a little tube to my feeding devices :lol: and so that way she drinks formula AND breast milk at the same time :p, ya it's definetly very easy even though she looks at me weird.

Glad everyone is home safe... As for those nurses. Don't they know you not supposed to piss off a concern/worried mother.

Gaby - sorry you have to go through this! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers! Don't worry about the tube thingy....lots of people have to use them for various issues. Hang in there!

Back