I want to get a tank started!!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

gfoster1983

Hi my name is Geoff and I live in Tacoma Washington. i am wanting to get a Reef system going. One of my co-workers is into it big time and has given me a lot of pointers and has told me that he would help me get going on it. the type of system i want to do is a 55-75 gal. system. i am going to start with a backpack filter and a pump to keep my water flowing. im going to do soft corals and fish only. everything i put in my tank will help keep it clean and working. the reason for doing my tank this way is its a little cheaper and a little easyer to get started. (the cheaper the better to keep my wife happy). i am posting this because i would be open to any feed back and suggestions. if anyone is getting rid of some stuff please let me know, all i really need right now to get started in the tank, stand, filter and some rock (dry prefered) so any help i can get is much appritiated. thanks.

Welcome Geoff. There is a Puget sound aquarium society meeting tomorrow in puyallup. Check out the club forum. We would be happy to see you there. There will be a lot of people there happy to help.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Back