I went to a Billy Joel concert last night.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Damsel13

First semi rock and roll concert since my husband and I went to Bonnie Raitt at the Hollywood Bowl in the eairly 90's, >LOL. It was fun!

Before that I um went to The Rolling Stones and ended up in a OD station. Not proud of that. It was 1978 and someone gave me grain alcohol and orange juice on the way to the concert. YIKES!!!!!!!

Anyway this was way more fun :) :rolleyes: :p.

Because you were a little umm...Nevermind :lol:

I tell you I went to a lot of concerts in my time & this just really puts on an awesome show, I'd go see him again, maybe the wife wouldn't have to drag me by the ears this time LOL!

nooooo and I was pissed but he did sing Piano Man. That was really good. There was one girl in the band and she rocked....actually they all rocked. Not like mellow or anything

Well.... that was a loooooooonnnnnng time ago at the OD station. I think I lost it when the Rolling Stones inflated the GIANT DILDO!
OR was that when I threw up on the people in front of me. Good thing I had better balance then.
Oh.
P.S.
That was the concert that my boyfriend (now husband of 26 years) brought me home at 3 AM in his oh what do you call it? wife beater shirt? I called it a tank top anyway my Mom was waiting up I think my Dad was afraid to get up... he would have killed my husband (boyfriend at the time)

Last edited:
Father of Norah Jones (born Geethali Norah Jones Shankar on March 30 1979 in Brooklyn, New York) Ravi is the world's most famous Sitar player and played on many Beatles albums including Concert for Bangladesh.

Back