Ideas on mh bulbs

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jboley

Hey all, I am new to reef frontiers. but any way does anybody have any idea what 250w de bulbs i should get i am running phoenix right now but i am ready for a change. just a little tiny less blue

Always loved my phoenix. Never found anything that was quite as nice to my eye.

Honestly if you're looking for LESS blue out of a pheonix 14k you're going to be looking for a 10k bulb. the only thing in between a 10k and the pheonix 14k is a reeflux 12k which to some (me included and i'm on my 2nd set) looks like many 20k bulbs.....

Honestly if you're looking for LESS blue out of a pheonix 14k you're going to be looking for a 10k bulb. the only thing in between a 10k and the pheonix 14k is a reeflux 12k which to some (me included and i'm on my 2nd set) looks like many 20k bulbs.....

Yeah i have been looking into the reeflux 12k's i just wish i could see them burning so i know what i am getting. cuz at 60 bucks a pop that could get expensive.

Those two bulb comparison charts are great but unfortunately are all done with SE bulbs and not DE. They are not helpful when shopping for 250DE.

Back